FIGU Landesgruppe Canada Statutes download PDF
Free Community of Interests Universal
Head Office/Mother Centre:
FIGU Society, Semjase Silver Star Center,
Hinterschmidrüti 1225, 8495 Schmidrüti, Switzerland
(Society in accordance with Article 60 ff. of the Civil Code [Switzerland])
Article 1 Name, Office, Form und Fiscal Year
- Under the name “Free Community of Interests Universal”, herein referred to as FIGU, exists a community of interests which was founded in Hinwil (Canton Zurich) on January 28, 1975. This not-for-profit society, which is independent from any political, religious and ideological groups, was registered on June 17, 1978, in accordance with Article 60 ff. of the Swiss Civil Code.
- Its head office is located at the Semjase Silver Star Center, 8495 Schmidrüti, Switzerland (Turbenthal district).
- The organisation structure of the society is totally non-religious and non-hierarchical, and its management, business matters, by-laws and the like, result exclusively through resolutions set down by the General Assembly.
- The standard calendar year constitutes a fiscal year.
FIGU Landesgruppe Canada
Article 1 Name, Office
- Under the name “Free Community of Interests Universal – Landesgruppe Canada”, herein referred to as FIGU Landesgruppe Canada or “FLCA”, was founded in Toronto, Ontario, on July 7, 2010. This not-for-profit organisation, which is a daughter society of FIGU, Semjase Silver Star Center, 8495 Schmidrüti, Switzerland (herein referred to as “FIGU SSSC").
- FIGU Landesgruppe Canada was registered with the Canadian government on November 29, 2011 in accordance with the provisions of the Canadian Corporations Act and aligns with the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
- FLCA headquarters is located at: 632 Concession Rd. 16 East, Tiny, Ontario, Canada L9M0G1.
- Changes to office location to be promptly and directly reported to FIGU SSSC, Switzerland.
Article 2 Landesgruppe-Founding and Regular Meetings
- At least three passive members of FIGU Switzerland can found a FIGU Landesgruppe (FL) together.
- The administrative offices (president, secretary, treasurer) must be filled, if the Landesgruppe has enough members available (at least three).
- FLCA is free to choose and schedule its official monthly general assembly meeting on any day of the week, including Saturday and Sunday.
- FLCA determines its own meeting time on the agreed day of meeting.
- The Landesgruppe is supported during its development by a Kerngruppe (core group)-member of FIGU Switzerland (German speaking groups worldwide by the secretary of FIGU Switzerland).
 = contact person
Article 3 The Society’s Purpose
- The society’s purpose is to familiarise a community of searchers, researchers and those who have knowledge with the Creation-energy truth and to instruct them in the utilisation of the Creation-energy principles in practical life, within the scope of the creational-natural laws and recommendations.
- The ideational basis of FIGU is the Creation-energy teaching, as has been made known through the proclaimer of the new age ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier, as well as through the communication from Semjase, Ptaah, Quetzal, Arahat Athersata and others; truthfully written down for the future in the books and teaching of FIGU.
- One of the functions of the FLCA members is the voluntary implementation of the worldwide peace meditations, held on the 1st and 3rd weekends of every month. Additionally, the FLCA performs its own monthly peace meditation, in conjunction with the monthly meeting, at any desired and suitable point of time, in a group or individually.
- Members of the FLCA voluntarily host a study of the Creation-energy teaching, which visitors and interested persons are permitted to attend. The time of the study of the Creation-energy teaching is determined by the FLCA itself.
- Communication of the Creation-energy teaching and the creational truth to humankind and its instruction in written and oral form.
- Cultivation of the Creation-energy life through instruction and promotion of human Creation-energy evolution.
- Dissemination of the truth of universal life and the connectedness with all life forms.
- Dissemination of the way of life according to the natural-creational laws and recommendations and, in adherence to them, the fulfilment of a Creation-energy leadership of terrestrial humanity.
- Instruction for the realisation of personal human freedom in the realm of the material-consciousness as in the Creation-energy realm, both as a single individual as well as in the WE-global society.
- Realisation of the creational-natural coexistence of all life forms in respectful consideration of all life of human beings, fauna, flora and all that is existent.
- Committed to the protection of all life and abolition of all factors which are creationally unlawful, such as torture, capital punishment, environmental destruction and the threat to the world as a result of overpopulation.
- Realisation of community ownership of property, equipment, resources, and goods that will be used and shared as collectively and equitably as possible.
- Promotion and dissemination of Ufological Science.
Article 4 Internal Goals of FIGU Landesgruppe Canada
- Following the model of FIGU Switzerland, the objective of FLCA is to develop itself into a Kerngruppe to be named “FIGU Canada” and to carry out the FIGU-duties in Canada.
- The society operates as not-for-profit and applies all its funds and energies flowing into it for the construction and expansion of a FIGU-centre in Canada, so that the objective of the society can come to fulfilment in evolutive conformity with the Mother Centre in conformity with evolution. This happens mainly through books and other publications.
- Aid for selected poor/needy.
- Financial proceeds from lectures, royalties, fees and the sale of writings, books, sound recordings, videos, materials and rights are used for the production of writings and books as well as the preservation of the mission in general and for the purchase of all necessary materials and buildings, etc.
- The society exclusively and directly pursues not-for-profit purposes. The society is selfless. It pursues above all mission teaching-related, non-political and non-religious purposes. The financial funds of the society must only be applied for the goals outlined in these statutes. The members receive no financial contributions from the funds of the society. No person may be favoured through expenditures which are not related to the purpose of the society, or by other remunerations.
- FLCA is inherently apolitical in every respect, whereby, however, study members can pursue constitutionally legal political activities in their private lives.
- FLCA is, in every regard, free from views which are religious, sectarian, unrealistic, or are not in accordance with humane views or are at odds with the country/state.
- The head of all activities of the society is the Semjase Silver Star Center in Switzerland (Mother Centre), from which world-wide, analogous working local centres – established according to the respective national laws – are promoted and supported in every possible appropriate way.
- FLCA orientates itself exclusively according to the statutes of FIGU Switzerland.
Article 5 German Language
- Members of FLCA learn and promote the German language in every way possible.
- Members of FLCA combat and avoid – to the best of their abilities, and with all means available – the use of anglicisations in the German language and in their non-English national languages.
- The members of FLCA work to the best of their abilities to, among other things, prepare high quality translations into their country’s languages.
- FLCA is responsible for publishing FIGU‘s translated texts and books at their own discretion and at their own cost.
- If members of FLCA are capable and have the necessary knowledge and training, German language instruction can be offered in the Studiengruppen (Study Groups).
Article 6 Correction Group
- FLCA forms a committee to carry out the correction of written works and lectures that have been selected for publication.
- FLCA is responsible for its own publications and lectures in terms of content and form.
Article 7 Acquisition of Membership
- The admission of new members into the society takes place exclusively through a majority decision of FLCA.
- Any fully legally competent, natural person, who is willing to promote the purpose of the society, can acquire membership in the society upon written application. FLCA decides on the admission of members.
- FLCA consists exclusively of passive members of the Mother Centre, Semjase Silver Star Center, 8495 Schmidrüti. It consists of natural persons, who – through membership and support – evince their will to be introduced to the Creation-energy teaching through FIGU, and to find and to walk their own evolutive path in natural-creational order.
- Students of the Creation-energy teaching in FLCA must mandatorily be passive group members of FIGU SSSC.
- Only a passive member of FIGU SSSC, the Mother Centre, who resides in Canada, can become a member of FLCA.
- A written refusal of the membership application is not contestable and does not have to be explained.
- The applicant will be notified in written form of the membership decision made by FLCA.
- Entry into, withdrawal from or re-entry into FLCA is allowed to every human being at any time, regardless of the societal standing and the people he/she belongs to and what skin colour the person has.
- Only persons with whom grave circumstances exist like factors which have a destructive effect upon FLCA or its members or which are criminal/felonious and go against Article 3, are barred from admission.
Article 8 Membership Fees
- The Passive members support their centre yearly through compulsory financial contributions and personal performance of work as well as through voluntary further advancement of an ideational and material kind.
- Each member is obliged to make a financial contribution every calendar year. The amount and time for payment of the yearly contribution is determined by the General Assembly. Further details are governed by the membership fee regulations.
- The monthly contributions are to be paid even during long absences, provided the member is financially capable of that.
- If the monthly contribution cannot be paid for financial reasons, a written submission to FLCA with the request for exoneration, and an explanation is necessary.
Article 9 Attendance and Absences
- The members of FLCA are obliged to be present at regular meetings either in person or via a specified virtual meeting medium.
- Absences from regular meetings are only allowed for pressing reasons.
- Pressing reasons are: Regular work, deaths of friends and family, illness, accident, official duties, orders from authorities, military, civil defence, school, advanced training/further training, birth, special family celebrations, that is to say, celebrations concerning relations, as in marriage, engagement, godparenthood, birthdays for 60, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 years.
- Should a member want to or have to stay away from FLCA-meetings for a longer period out of personal/vocational/financial reasons, the President or the proxy is to be informed of this in good time (at least 1 month before).
- The absent member remains an official FLCA-member. The right of access to the minutes shall continue to be allowed.
- Absences as a result of holidays/vacations are possible and are, according to arrangements, distributed into 3 per year.
- With three breaches of the attendance obligation, the fallible member is excluded from FLCA.
Article 10 Member Tasks
- Coming second to the member tasks of one’s own evolution through the Creation-energy teaching, is the assistance for the fulfilment of the mission through the holding of regular information meetings via virtual conferencing mediums or holding in-person information stands and lectures for the public (if possible and there are no health or safety restrictions in effect.
- FLCA-members themselves are responsible for the planning and organisation of the publicity work.
- During the publicity work and in the private sphere no proselytising at all is allowed! FIGU-themes are not imposed upon other human beings as a matter of principle. Without the prior express consent being obtained, no information may be handed out.
- For the publicity work exclusively the SSSC logo of FIGU Switzerland is to be used.
- FLCA does not have its own logo.
- For the public/interested persons FLCA is reachable via e-mail, internet or by ordinary post.
- Petrol and travel costs for all private and group-related activities are to be borne by the respective FLCA-members.
Article 11 General Conduct
- The members of FLCA treat each other with decency, respect and honesty, in equality and with equal rights.
- Smoking and the consumption of food, alcohol and drugs is not permitted during the meetings and in the meeting hall in general. Smoking is allowed only during the breaks outside of the meeting room (according to statutes of FIGU Switzerland, SSSC, Art. 3, b)
- FLCA members behave – in regard to the Landesgruppe activities, according to Article 3 of these guidelines – in every respect apolitically, not in a religious or sectarian manner, not against humane values and not subversively.
- All members of FLCA behave in an anti-racist manner and non-discriminatorily as well as tolerantly with regard to religious believers and correct societal world views.
Article 12 Termination of Membership
- Membership ends through:
- a. Death
- b. Voluntary resignation.
- c. Removal from the Passive Group membership list.
- d. Exclusion from a members group.
- The voluntary resignation from FLCA can be declared at any time in writing – with the inclusion of reasons for resigning – to the Executive Committee, but is only valid after an adherence to a termination period of at least 6 months, which ends on the 30th of June or 31st of December, depending on which follows next in accordance with FIGU statutes Article, 5, 1.).
- If a person transfers to the Kerngruppe the membership in FLCA automatically expires.
- Whoever does not fulfil his/her prescribed financial contribution obligations in full by the 25th of April is automatically cancelled from the members list. Special arrangements can be made whereby the contributions are to be paid no later than or at the Passive General Assembly.
- The expulsion from a members-group can be expressed through the General Assembly of the relevant KG 49 (Mother centre), if the member has committed grave offences against the principles of FIGU. Without conclusive enumeration the following are considered as such:
- a. Endangering the safety of the FIGU-community and its property.
- b. Drug addiction (hallucinogens) and serious prescription drug abuse.
- c. Repeated serious criminality in the sense of the current applicable national legislation.
- d. Repeated breach of the FIGU-rules and regulations and FIGU rules of order to the detriment and damage of the community or individual members.
- e. Malicious endangering or destruction of life.
- f. Contempt or denigration of the teaching of the Creation-energy = Creation-energy teaching.
- g. Acts and actions of betrayal against FIGU, its members or the public order and safety.
- h. Serious alcohol addiction.
- Repeated serious offences against the human and creational-natural laws and recommendations that define FIGU; three offences mandatorily leads to exclusion.
- The regular General Assembly of FLCA also determines the date of the termination of the membership in the Landesgruppe in consideration of a cancellation period where applicable; up to the date of termination the person has to fulfil all his/her previous obligations towards FIGU in every respect.
- Each member excluded due to the above offences is automatically banned from the premises and the grounds for seven years, which in particularly severe cases can be extended to a lifetime.
- Visitors, intruders and third parties can likewise have a 7-year or lifetime house and property ban imposed on them if they deliberately and severely go against centre-regulation, FIGU-guidelines, the mission or common decency, or publicly vilify FIGU and slander its members and the mission or have committed acts and actions of betrayal against FIGU, its members or towards the public order and safety.
- Members who, outside or within FIGU – to the detriment of the society or individual FIGU-members – behave discriminatorily or in some other way against the rules with regard to honour, dignity, decency, demureness, morality or interpersonal relationships, that is to say, behave antisocially, are immediately barred from the FIGU-membership and have house and property ban imposed upon them for several years.
- The General Assembly of the Mother Centre decides on the re-admission of resigned or excluded members as well as on the reduction or lifting of a house and property ban according to the criteria established in the group rules and analogous previous decisions.
Article 13 New Membership after a Resignation
- Passive members: A repeated re-entry is possible in the case of a withdrawal due to family, official, military, health and personal reasons (self-discovery; to become clear about one’s own fulfilment in life, etc.).
- In the case of a withdrawal according to Article 12.4 (provided the member’s contribution was deliberately not paid), no re-entry is possible. In the case of a withdrawal according to Article 15.3, due to electoral offences in a Landesgruppe, a re-entry can be newly requested only after seven (7) years.
- All FIGU-groups (KG, SKG, PG, Landesgruppen or Studiengruppen), which disband themselves because of the inability of the group-related fulfilling of obligation, for example the non-compliance with the regular General Assembly dates or the non-compliance with the electoral duties etc., can be newly founded again only after seven (7) years.
- For members who have caused the collapse of a FIGU-group (KG, SKG, PG, Landesgruppe or Studiengruppe), a re-entry into a FIGU-group is, according to Article 12, no longer possible for a lifetime.
- Furthermore the provisions of the rules (internal regulation) are valid, which in each case are to be requested from the FIGU Mother Centre, Hinterschmidrüti, 8495 Schmidrüti, Switzerland.
Article 14 The Society’s Bodies
- The bodies of the FLCA are the General Assembly and the Executive Committee.
Article 15 Election Process
- Election date:
- a. Elections may only occur at a regular meeting and on the election date determined for them. A postponement of an election date is not possible! Elections which occur at other times (provided it is not to do with by-elections or supplementary elections) are invalid and lead to the Organisational Group failing to achieve a quorum, whereby it disbands itself.
- a. At least 6/7 [six sevenths] of all members of the Organisational Group have to be present on the day of the election, whereby those legitimately absent cannot be counted. If an election cannot be carried out due to lack of attendees, the Organisational Group proves itself incapable of fulfilling its obligation, whereby it fails to achieve a quorum and therefore automatically disbands itself.
- Candidates for Election:
- a. On the election day, before the election process, candidates can be nominated, or interested passive members of FIGU can nominate themselves. Agreements ahead of time pertaining to the filling of positions are not allowed and are invalid as far as the election is concerned. The members of the Landesgruppe who are nominated for elections must be mandatorily present at the election meeting. Absent members may not be elected and may not be confirmed in their positions.
- Election Process:
- a. The election must be carried out secretly and according to the simple majority principle (i.e. the majority of the placed, valid votes). If two candidates receive the same number of votes, a lot decides – final, or, preference, ballots are not allowed. The placing of votes must be done in person. The placing of votes via letter, telephone or something similar is not allowed.
Article 16 The Executive Committee
- FLCA elects its own Executive Committee.
- If a position cannot be filled due to a lack of active or capable members, but during the 4-year period a candidate for this position appears, then a by-election must be held for this position.
- An actual election can only be carried out with seven or more persons. With up to six members, only a distribution of the positions occurs since the prerequisites for an actual election do not exist.
- The Executive Committee consists of the chairperson (president), the treasurer, the secretary (clerk) and a further six Executive Committee members.
- The Executive Committee members are elected by the General Assembly for the duration of 4 years. They remain in office until the election of the next Executive Committee.
- The society is represented externally by the chairperson (president), always together with the treasurer.
- The president and the treasurer have joint signing authority.
- Legal transactions of a business value of $500 CAD are only binding for the society if they have been completed with the approval of the General Assembly.
On no account has an Executive Committee member or other member exclusive power of decision.
For the passing of a resolution the attendance of 6/7 [six sevenths] of all group members is required.
9. The respective minutes are to be signed by the secretary (clerk) or his or her deputy.
Article 17 The entire Executive Committee of the FIGU Landesgruppe is Responsible for:
- The management of the ongoing business including the submission of agenda items.
- The implementation of the resolutions of the General Assembly.
- The management of the society’s assets.
- The preparation of a budget for each fiscal year.
- The bookkeeping.
- The compilation of the annual report.
- The preparation and the calling of the General Assembly (each second Saturday monthly).
Article 18 The Tasks of the President, Secretary and Treasurer
- President (Chairman)
- a. Put together the agendas in cooperation with all members of the Executive Committee and send them to the members of the Organisational Group.
- b. Organise (rooms) and carry out regular meetings, moderate discussions.
- c. Represent FLCA to the Executive Committee of the Kerngruppe of 49, SSSC, 8495 Schmidrüti (render account, referral of questions and reports).
- d. Represent FLCA publicly.
- e. Supervise meditation order (punctual start, seating arrangements).
- f. Prepare report for the Annual General Meeting of Passive Members in Switzerland.
- g. Co-ordination for the carrying out of information stands and lectures (if possible and there are no health or safety restriction in effect), as well as virtual conferencing mediums.
- h. Internet: Design and maintenance of the FLCA-internet-site-postings in cooperation with the IT group of FIGU Switzerland (delegation to another FLCA member is possible).
- Secretary (Clerk)
- a. The respective minutes about the resolutions of the General Assembly of FLCA are to be compiled and signed by the secretary (clerk) or his or her deputy (clear and expressive minutes contents).
- b. The secretary is solely responsible for the minutes.
- c. The minutes have to be sent via e-mail to the secretary or the contact person of the Kerngruppe of 49, SSSC, CH-8495 Schmidrüti, within three days after the regular meeting.
- d. Archiving of all the group’s minutes, reports and photos of lectures and information stands; layout for composition of minutes, letterhead, accounting and promotional material (posters, brochures); arrangement for the meditation, and membership cards of FLCA, and their update.
- e. Updating of the chronologically-sorted directives from the Kerngruppe according to the minutes.
- f. Correspondence of FLCA, provided that it is of an official nature.
- a. Administer FLCA-funds and collect income.
- b. Check and pay invoice(s).
- c. Administer materials/equipment, as in machines, stand materials; maintenance of stand materials.
- d. Prepare the inventory at the end of the year, prepare a stock taking list.
- e. Prepare a financial statement and present it for passing to FLCA.
- f. Submit the financial statement to the KG 49, SSSC, 8495 Schmidrüti after passing by FLCA.
Article 19 Signing Authority
- The president and the treasurer have joint signing authority (see Article 16.7)
Article 20 Auditing
- The General Assembly elects two auditors, who are not Executive Committee members, for the duration of four years. They review the numerical accuracy of the bookkeeping and accounting at the end of each fiscal year. The auditors give a report at the next following regular General Assembly.
Article 21 Financial Conduct and Liability for Society Debts
- Through monthly budgets, which are balanced as much as possible, it is ensured that no hasty, unforeseen expenditures are made or commitments entered into, which could jeopardise the financial stability of FLCA.
- The members of FLCA jointly decide upon the financial expenditures.
- Finances must be correctly budgeted and kept in order, whereby the available funds must not be exceeded and no debts incurred (with the exception of mortgages, which, however, must be kept as small as possible).
- All FLCA-members are completely liable for all arising financial expenditures as well as for eventual debts, if such are still made regardless of instructions in Article 21.3).
- Since FLCA is a not-for-profit society, the Executive Committee must, according to FIGU SSSC statutes Art. 14.2, never get involved with speculative business. Also, purchases of lasting value must only be transacted if they are within the existing financial limits and the current possibility of payment.
- Should the society come into desperate financial straits through the incapacity of those responsible, then the further administration of business is immediately transferred to an accredited trust company, until the situation has improved or liquidation has become inevitable.
- Only the assets of the society can be used for the liabilities of FLCA. A possible – even criminal – liability can affect only the causative persons responsible, however recourse to the Mother Centre, SSSC, Hinterschmidrüti 1225, 8495 Schmidrüti, Switzerland, or the passive-group is never possible.
- Speculative business such as with stocks and bonds as well as any other kind, may not be transacted under any circumstances in the name of the FIGU society in any way, shape or form, namely neither with FIGU-capital nor with foreign-capital, namely neither through FLCA itself, nor through individual FLCA-members or through a resolution of the General Assembly. This resolution is of validity for all time and shall not be changed under any circumstances and not be replaced through another resolution. This is also valid for all FIGU-groupings of every kind worldwide (see FIGU SSSC statutes, Art. 14.2.
- For security reasons with regard to internet-banking-crime in relation to FLCA-bank accounts and their money, special care is to be applied when doing internet-banking transactions.
 Aus Sicherheitsgründen gegenüber der allgemeinen Kriminalität, insbesonders der Internetz-Post- und Bankgeschäft-Kriminalität ist in bezug auf die FIGU Postkonten und FIGU Bankkonten und der Bar-Finanzmittel des Vereins FIGU besondere Sicherheit und Umsicht geboten.
f)..Internetz-Bankgeschäfte resp. elektronische Finanzgeschäfte und Finanzregelungen sollen so lange vermieden und so lange manuell getätigt werden, wie dies möglich ist, bis keinerlei Internetz-Postkonten- resp. Bankgeschäft-Kriminalität mehr möglich oder die Sicherheit des Bargeldverkehrs durch elektronische Postkontenzahlungen oder Bankgeschäfte gewährleistet ist.
Article 22 The General Assembly, Responsibility, Convening
- The General Assembly is responsible for:
a. The election and dismissal of the Executive Committee members.
b. The election of the auditors.
c. The approval of the minutes of the General Assembly of FLCA and the Studiengruppen.
d. The approval of the budget prepared by the Executive Committee for the next fiscal year.
e. The acceptance of the annual report and the discharging of the Executive Committee.
f. The determining of the amount and due date of the annual contribution and the passing of resolutions about rule changes and the disbandment of the society.
g. The respective minutes about the resolutions of the General Assembly of FLCA are to be taken and signed by the secretary (clerk) or his or her deputy.
h. The minutes are to be prepared within three days and forwarded to the Mother Centre (via e-mail).
All members are entitled to participation in the General meeting
i. The regular General Assembly is held monthly at 6 pm (winter) on the second Saturday of each month.
j. The agenda (order of business) is to be sent to the members (also via e-mail) reaching them two weeks before the meeting.
The passing of resolutions of the General Assembly takes place by show of hands
k. All voting/decisions within the group are effected with a simple majority of all present members of FLCA (50% + 1 vote).
l. A quorum is only in place when 6/7 [six-sevenths] of all FLCA-members are present (according to FIGU-rules, Art. 49).
m. In decision-making a unanimous decision is to be striven for where possible.
n. When requested voting is done in secret (concerns Executive Committee election). Rule changes require a majority of 3/4 [three quarters] of the votes cast and the approval of FIGU Switzerland, Mother Centre, SSSC, Hinterschmidrüti 1225, 8495 Schmidrüti.
o. The dissolution of the society can only be moved with a majority of 3/4 [three-quarters] of the votes cast.
Article 23 Special General Assembly
- A Special General Assembly can be called if it appears necessary in the services of the society’s interests or if the calling is requested by at least 1/5 [one-fifth] of the members indicating the reasons in writing to an Executive Committee member.
- In pressing cases, rule amendments can also be decided in the Special General Assembly.
Article 24 Management of Agenda Items
- The treatment of the subjects under discussion is in accordance with the fixed agenda.
- Questions, ideas, suggestions, etc., intended for the agenda must be lodged in writing with the president at least two weeks before the regular meeting. The final item on the agenda constitutes the miscellaneous items (i.e. things of importance in addition to the contents of the agenda).
- Making arrangements regarding the agenda items (prior to the meeting) are not allowed.
Article 25 Dissolution of the Society, Liquidators
- In the case of dissolution of the society or other legal termination, the society funds pass onto FIGU, Semjase Silver Star Center, 8495 Schmidrüti, Switzerland or its legal successor.
- The society funds are to be used exclusively for the purpose defined in Article 3 of this constitution.
- The chairperson (president) and the treasurer are appointed as liquidators.
Article 26 Donors
- A donor can be anyone (natural and juridical persons), who, in their charitable efforts, promotes and supports FIGU, its objectives and the mission or one of its centres through one-time or regular donations.
Article 27 FIGU Books, Texts and Materials
- All German-language FIGU books, texts and materials for the information stands are obtained, by FLCA in German speaking countries, without discount from the FIGU Mother Centre, Switzerland, in line with the latest price lists.
- Orders for German-language FIGU books, texts and material are exclusively to be referred to FIGU SSSC.
- The following German-language texts can be obtained free of charge from the information stands: Price lists, pamphlets about campaigning and action, free pamphlets.
- FLCA’s purchase of German-language FIGU books, pamphlets and materials exclusively for the learning purposes of FLCA is paid for with FLCA’s own funds.
Article 28 Copyright of Texts
- The translated texts are to be furnished with the same copyrights as the German original texts.
- Three versions of the copyright and three versions of the code are in use:
- a. Pamphlets (A6 and partly A5) and “Kelch der Wahrheit” = CC-licence.
- b. Pamphlets and FIGU books: normal copyright when it is not to do with Creation-energy teaching texts.
- c. A5- Creation-energy teaching-texts up to 16 pages: Normal copyright and short code version.
- d. A5- Creation-energy teaching texts over 16 pages: normal copyright and longer code version.
- e. Creation-energy teaching books: normal copyright and detailed code-version.
- The copyrights in the A6 and A5 texts as well as in the FIGU books, can only be published in the language of the country when it is not to do with the Creation-energy teaching.
- In texts which are published with a version of the code, the copyright and the version of the code must be published in two languages (German and the language of the country).
Article 29 Internet Site
- FLCA remains absolutely responsible for its publications on the internet.
- The directives of the IT group of FIGU SSSC are to be adhered to.
- If a Kerngruppe of 49 is founded, it takes over the internet site of FLCA.
Article 30 Information Stands
- FLCA decides the topic of the FIGU information stands. A separation of the topics of FIGU and overpopulation is not required.
- FIGU videos can also be shown at FLCA’s discretion and with the necessary permission from the authorities concerned.
- Passive members and persons who are interested in FIGU may be involved with construction and background activities.
- Informational materials may be distributed at the information stands for free (complimentary), however not in exchange for payment.
- If donations are offered at the FIGU information stands, they may be
- accepted, but it is not allowed to actively collect, or call for donations.
- Under no circumstances may a proselytising activity be carried out with the FIGU information stands.
Article 31 Lectures and Discussions
- FLCA members can carry out lectures and discussions at schools, universities, in public and in private spheres.
- The speakers/lecturers are, in every respect, responsible for their lecture and discussion topics and activities.
- FLCA monitors the correctness of the content of the lectures and topics for discussion.
- Necessary approval (schools, universities, public locations, and so forth) for the carrying out of lectures and discussions is obtained by FLCA.
Article 32 Radio and Television Appearances
- Radio and television appearances are handled by FLCA.
- With radio and television appearances, the speakers must behave objectively, without proselytising and in conformity with FIGU.
- The content of the presentations must be factually correct and competent.
- If required, a lecturer/speaker can be requested from the Kerngruppe of FIGU SSSC.
Article 33 Cooperation of FIGU Groups
- FIGU Studiengruppen and Landesgruppen can maintain contact with each other world-wide, and work together in regard to the mission as well as privately; however each FIGU grouping remains responsible in every regard for itself and its decisions.
- All arrangements with other groups concerning changes to clauses and/or organisational changes, and all organisational infringements and all machinations which are not in conformity with FIGU, and so on and so forth, are forbidden.
Article 34 Reporting
- FLCA prepares written minutes about its activities, resolutions and meetings, and so forth, and conveys these to the secretary or the contact person of FIGU SSSC.
- With all internal and external matters, and in regard to the publicity work, all responsibility, power of decision, and control remain solely and exclusively with the Landesgruppe.
- If the Landesgruppe invites a Studiengruppe to a discussion, the Landesgruppe is responsible for the minutes. A copy of the relevant minutes goes both to the Studiengruppe and to FIGU SSSC.
- All arrangements between Studiengruppen and the responsible Landesgruppe must be recorded in writing/as with minutes.
- Verbal agreements have no validity.
Article 35 Valid Guidelines
- Statutes of FIGU SSSC in the currently valid version.
- Kerngruppe Guidelines to all Landesgruppen in the currently valid version.
- General Guidelines, of FIGU Switzerland, for the spreading of electronic information on the internet.
- In order to comply with the terminology of the Government of Canada, throughout these statutes, the term Executive Committee member is equivalent to a Director.