Welcome to the homepage of FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada
FIGU is an acronym for the German words "Freie Interessengemeinschaft Universell" which means
Free Community of Interests Universal.
The FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada, based in Southern Ontario, is the official group representing FIGU in Canada.
Some of our goals include:
- answering questions pertaining to the Billy Meier case and the spiritual teaching to residents of Canada
- making available current as well as never before seen English translations of FIGU material- to translate and publish books written by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier
- holding regular public meetings, invite guest speakers from FIGU-Switzerland, have information booths at special events (this is no longer possible for the foreseeable future due to covid-19)
- assisting those who have questions with regards to forming other study groups in Canada
- providing interested persons with a brief overview of the activities of the FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada